Are you suffering from an injury that occurred after a car accident in Lexington, Georgia?
If you were hurt in a car wreck, contact the skilled car accident lawyers at The Brown Firm to represent you for the best outcome. At The Brown Firm, our accident lawyers have over 30 years of experience helping car accident victims receive compensation for their losses.
Our attorneys understand the difficulties that come with filing a lawsuit. While trying to recover, you should not have to navigate the complicated legal system without an attorney's help.
When you hire an accident attorney from our Lexington law office, you can rest assured that our team will take care of you. Your attorney is there to negotiate on your behalf for an agreeable settlement.
When you choose to The Brown Firm, our attorneys are ready to help in any way we can.
We offer everyone a free consultation to understand how we can best assist with your car accident injury needs.
If you were hurt in a car wreck, contact an experienced Lexington car accident lawyer today by clicking the link below. Help is just one click away!
COMMON MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT INJURIES
Being involved in a car crash can cause many different types of injuries, including:
- Neck Injuries
- Low Back Injuries
- Internal Bleeding
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Knee Injuries
Make sure you get medical care within 24-48 hours of the accident's occurrence. If you wait to seek treatment, your pain may worsen, causing problems for your accident claim.
The insurance company might try to offer you a lower settlement amount if you delayed treatment. Your best chance to compensation is to get examined by a medical professional right away, regardless of how you're feeling.
If you sustained your injuries in a collision with a semi-truck, our specialized Lexington truck accident lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve.
With the help of an experienced car accident injury lawyer, you can rest assured that your lawyer will handle your case properly and get you the medical treatment you need.
STEPS TO TAKE AFTER A LEXINGTON MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
When you are the victim of a car accident, you deserve to be compensated for any damages or injuries suffered.
It is important to follow the steps below to ensure that your legal rights are protected:
- Call the Police - Giving your Full Report is Vital to the Success of Your Case
- Take Photographs of the Scene
- Talk to Potential Witnesses
- Seek Medical Attention
- Hire an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
At The Brown Firm, we always advise accident victims to seek immediate medical attention the same day the accident occurs. It is vital for your health and the strength of your case that a healthcare professional examines you within 48 hours of the accident. Keeping careful medical documents of your injuries will be helpful to your lawsuit.
Even if you do not feel pain right away, it is important to seek medical attention after your accident. Some car accident victims do not experience pain until days after an accident.
Whiplash is a common car accident injury that typically does not appear until 24 hours later. Receiving a diagnosis from a medical professional helps to prevent further injuries and a life of chronic pain.
Some common symptoms of whiplash include:
- Neck Pain and Soreness
- Lack of Mental Acuity
- Upper Back Pain
- Blurred Vision
7 COMMON CAUSES OF CAR ACCIDENTS
One of the most common reasons for a car accident to occur is distracted driving.
Distracted driving can take any of the following forms:
- Programming a GPS
- Applying Makeup
- Changing the Radio Station
- Talking on the Phone
- Drinking and Driving
- Drinking and Eating
If you were injured in a car wreck in Lexington, Georgia, and believe a distracted driver caused it, contact a car accident injury attorney for legal help.
HOW CAN A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER HELP ME?
When you hire a car accident attorney from The Brown Firm, your attorney will be committed to helping you receive all the benefits you deserve.
Your attorney will complete the following steps with you:
- Scheduling a free consultation to discuss the nature of your car accident case and the compensation opportunities
- Reviewing your compensation opportunities and settlement options
- Fully explaining your legal rights, so you understand
- Promptly returning your phone calls and emails
- Consistently updating you on the details of your case
Your lawyer will also be responsible for helping you receive compensation for the following:
- Quality of Life
- Property Damage
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages
- Medical Expenses
COMMON TACTICS THE INSURANCE COMPANY WILL USE TO TRY AND DENY YOUR CLAIM
- Offer an Early Settlement: It's essential to be aware if you receive an early settlement offer from the insurance company. If the insurance company is trying to get you to agree to a settlement amount before your medical treatment is complete and before you know the extent of the damages, do not agree to their offer. Always let your lawyer be the one to contact them. You only get one chance to file a compensation claim, so make sure you do not settle for less than you deserve.
- Place Blame on You: Do not speak with the insurance company over a recorded line until you have first consulted with an attorney. The insurance adjuster will often try to place partial or full blame on you so they can offer you a lower settlement for the accident.
- Deny your Medical Claim: The insurance company will always try to offer you less money for your medical expenses, and if you wait too long to get treatment, or if you miss appointments, they will use this as a reason to reduce or deny your medical expense claim.
- Delay: In some cases, the insurance company will take months to do anything in the hopes that you will accept their settlement offer or drop the claim altogether.
Insurance companies always have their interests in mind when it comes to an accident. Regardless of how nice the insurance adjuster may seem over the phone, it is their job to save the insurance company money by having you agree to a lower amount.
Do not try to deal with the insurance company on your own. Contact a car accident lawyer for legal advice as soon as possible.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO HIRE A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
The Brown Firm car accident lawyers always provide potential clients with a free consultation. During the consultation, the attorney will ask for details regarding your accident to determine whether or not they can assist with your case.
Once the attorney agrees to represent you, they work on a contingency fee, which means you do not owe any money out-of-pocket for our expert legal services. Your attorney will work diligently to win your case.
When your case is complete, and the attorney has obtained a fair settlement, attorney fees and medical fees are taken from the compensation check, and you receive the remainder of the amount.
Our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis so that every accident victim receives expert legal advice regardless of their financial status.
CONTACT THE BROWN FIRM'S CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN LEXINGTON, GEORGIA
If you were involved in a car accident in Lexington, GA, do not hesitate to contact an experienced car accident injury attorney for legal help.
When our firm accepts your case, you get a dedicated team that works hard to produce you the compensation you deserve. We will fight until you have obtained the amount owed to you for your suffering.
If you or a loved one was involved in a motorcycle accident caused by a negligent driver in Lexington, Georgia, The Brown Firm has a fantastic team of motorcycle accident lawyers to help.
The Brown Firm offers a free consultation to understand how we can best help you. Click the link below to make an appointment with an experienced car accident lawyer with The Brown Firm in Lexington, Georgia.