BEST CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER IN COOSAWHATCHIE, SOUTH CAROLINA
Carolina had been ranked third deadliest state in the past year in terms of car accidents. These accidents in your car will damage your health, empty your bags, and even cause you to suffer if the injury is too severe. More crippling is the financial crisis that will be suffered long after the incident by the victims of car accidents.
The one who is responsible for the car accident may not bear the time lost due to the destructed problem or life. If you're looking for the best car accident compensation attorneys, you can find them at The Brown Firm in South Carolina.
HOW MUCH CAN YOU GET FROM THE CAR ACCIDENT?
Every automobile accident has a separate insurance policy, as each accident is different. What decides the final settlement is the cost of the insurance coverage, the severity of the victim's injury, and the amount of vehicle and other damage to property.
Our Coosawhatchie lawyers must write a letter of claim indicating an approximate, if not the exact amount of the amount to be paid by the other party once the total value of the damage has been calculated.
TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENT COMPENSATION
The two forms of car accident insurance are limited, and general cost claims. If the incident is your responsibility, it will be investigated first by the insurance company, and there is a high likelihood the insurance company will limit the final payment if it is very low.
You should contact one of our Coosawhatchie car accident attorneys in these kinds of situations to help guide you on what facts you can reveal to insurance companies and what you should not tell them because these details can be used against you.
- Specific damages refer to the particular amount of money that was lost due to the accident like medical treatments, earning capacity, wages, and property that has been lost because of the accident.
- General damages, on the other hand, refer to more subjective terms like the physical pain felt because of the injuries, emotional distress, inability to have children, loss of an extremity, and loss of consortium.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST YOU TO HIRE OUR COOSAWHATCHIE LAWYERS?
Brown Firm manages our cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning the lawyer will only be charged once the case has been settled. Which means the lawyer has to do everything in his power to get convicted. Only our attorneys will gain just a small percentage of your settlement.
WHAT ARE THE COMMON REASONS FOR CAR ACCIDENTS?
Car accidents are common and sometimes deadly in the state of South Carolina. Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere, and here are the usual reasons why accidents occur in the country.
- Texting – Texting while driving is against the law. However, many South Carolina residents still have the habit of sending text messages while on the road because pulling over and sending a text might be a hassle for some.
- Alcohol – Alcohol has been the primary reason for car accidents. Consuming alcohol makes you have slower decision making and reactions — the only way of driving home safe after a party is refusing to drive drunk.
- Fatigue – Driving tired at night can be dangerous. Driving tired can lead to misjudgment in traffic regulations and suddenly being asleep while driving. This can also feel irritated while driving tired.
- Weather – Weather conditions are also a significant factor in the number of car accidents. Rain, snow, and fog can make your car slip on the road, causing accidents. These weather conditions also hinder vision.
- Speeding – Most of the time, accidents caused by speeding happen because the driver is either running late of an appointment or trying to beat the traffic. Whatever the reason is, speeding should not be done.
CAN I STILL SUE IF I WAS ONLY A PASSENGER AND NOT A DRIVER?
Obviously, even if you're not the driver of the vehicle, you can still claim monetary compensation to cover the costs that you suffered. There are a few choices from which to get back the damage from an accident.
Depending on the amount of harm the other party has done, you will file a claim against the insurance companies of the other driver. If you ever get involved in an accident and get hurt, our attorneys in Coosawhatchie will do the same service we do if you're a driver.
SHOULD I TAKE PHOTOS FOR MY CASE?
You will certainly take photos after the car accident as it provides evidence that can be used to justify the claim. After a car accident, our lawyers and the insurance company will review the specifics of the incident and collect as much information as you can with a massive chunk of pay out cash to get a better chance of ending it.
You want to give the best possible images. You'd like to take pictures of the cars, the accident scene, the surrounding area, the environment, and your injuries.
Contact the best car accident lawyers in Coosawhatchie, South Carolina today!
Experiencing an injury can be difficult and disturbing. The best way to at least patch the scars caused by the incident is through having monetary compensation of what needs to be paid.
With over 30 years of experience, The Brown Firm will guarantee that you will get the settlement that you deserve. You can call us at (843) 919-7888 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Book a free consultation now!