If you searched for a Car Accident Lawyer, you have come to the right place.
The Brown Firm specializes in helping victims of Auto Accident Injuries. In most instances, serious Injuries are caused because of negligent driving or distracted driving.
You may be asking if you need an Accident Lawyer.
Our experienced car accident attorneys can also negotiate with your insurance provider or take your case to court if necessary; this strategy will take the burden of proof off of your shoulders and give you peace of mind that your case is being handled properly.
Our Injury Lawyers offer free consultations to people who are victims of car, motorcycle, or truck accidents so they can understand their rights to compensation.
This includes distracted driving such as a driver sending a text message, talking and not paying attention to road signs or their surroundings, or was fatigued.
Distracted driving is hazardous and a common reason for traffic accidents.
With the comparative negligence rule in Georgia, where the injured party may still qualify for compensation.
Learn about how much it costs to hire an attorney.
FEES AND COSTS
You may be asking how much does a car accident attorney cost?
Costs associated with many auto accident lawyers can be extreme, and clients may be required to pay upfront fees before any work is even completed.
This can create increased financial stress in an already overwhelming situation.
At The Brown Firm, we do not require any upfront payment from you. After you are awarded a settlement we take a percentage for legal fees.
There is no case too complicated or too insignificant for our legal team to look at. If we cannot get you results, you do not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
Contact Our Office now, we can get you started with an initial consultation immediately!
Want to be prepared in case you are in an accident? Learn the 8 Steps you should take after an accident!
8 STEPS TO TAKE AFTER AN ACCIDENT
Take the following eight steps as calmly as possible:
- Pull over to a safe area and call 911 immediately. Even if your injuries appear to be minor, you will still need to contact the police department to file a report.
- Get medical attention right away. Even if you feel you are not injured, it is critical to get checked out by emergency personnel at the scene or, at the very least, by contacting a doctor skilled in treating automotive injuries after. If you delay getting medical attention it could reduce the likelihood of being compensated.
- Obtain the other driver's contact information. Never allow the other driver to leave the scene of the collision without giving you their contact information. Do not mention blame at all to the other driver or talk about fault whatsoever. Anything you say now can be used against you later.
- Obtain a Detailed Police Report. A thorough police report can dramatically increase the credibility of your claim. Police reports are very influential in car accident claims. The officer's training allows him or her to reliably evaluate the accident scene and its causes and determine fault.
Both drivers should get the service number of the police report from the investigating officer. You'll be able to use that service number when requesting a copy of the final police accident report.
- Gather your own evidence. In addition to any evidence the police gather. Take pictures on your smartphone of the accident scene such as of your vehicle, the other driver's vehicle, any damaged items, and any distinguishing features about the surrounding area and road signs along the street. These photos can build your case's credibility.
- Talk to Potential Witnesses at the Scene of the Accident. If any witnesses were present at the scene, it's wise to speak with them if you're able to do so. Ask them what they saw and if they'd be willing to give their account of what happened later if needed. Don't forget to ask them for their contact information. Having as many witness accounts as possible to verify your side of the story can build your case against the at-fault party.
- Call your insurance company. Give a call to your insurance carrier, letting them know that the car accident occurred and where it occurred.
They may try to pressure you into a settlement at this time. Let them know that the car wreck is still under investigation.
- Schedule a Free Consultation with an Atlanta car accident attorney. This is the right time to speak with a skilled car accident attorney regarding your legal options if you feel that the other driver caused the accident. Even if the accident was partially your fault, you might still be eligible to file a compensation claim. You will never know unless you contact a lawyer.
WHEN SHOULD I HIRE A LAWYER?
Once you have obtained the necessary medical care for your Injuries, get a free consultation with our Attorneys.
If negligence was a factor in your accident, our attorneys could help prove the other party is responsible and aid in getting full compensation for you.
Auto Accidents can be a life-changing experience, and it is not easy to get the compensation you deserve without an experienced legal team to back you up.
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries from a negligent driver, click on the link below for a Free Consultation with an experienced Lawyer.