If you were in a car accident due to someone's negligence and suffered injuries, contact our top-rated Sandy Springs Car Accident Lawyers to help.
Our experienced personal injury attorneys have the skills to fight for your compensation and win your auto wreck case.
No one should have to suffer because of another person's lack of responsibility.
If you've sustained injuries as the result of a semi-truck colliding with you, our Sandy Springs Truck Accident Lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve.
The Brown Firm is Sandy Springs' leading car wreck injury law firm dedicated to protecting people who suffered an injury because of the carelessness of another driver.
Over the past decade, our trusted attorneys have established themselves as prominent trial attorneys and negotiators who help our clients get the compensation they deserve.
Our Georgia Personal Injury Law Firm is fully committed to protecting your legal and financial rights. Major injuries can lead to a lifetime of costly medical care and personal challenges. Let our experienced and aggressive Sandy Springs Car Accident Lawyers protect your interests, so you can concentrate on your health and recover.
We offer you a Free Case Evaluation to discern how we can best assist with your injury case. See how we can help you with just one click!
When to Hire a Law Firm for your Case?
The Brown Firm has an experienced team of Personal Injury Lawyers who can represent victims of auto accident injuries.
When you're the victim of someone else's negligence, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
The best way to make sure your case is handled appropriately is to hire a law firm with experience dealing with similar cases.
When an accident victim contacts our law office for a free case evaluation, our skilled accident attorneys will be able to quickly explain how they can handle your claim.
WHAT TO DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER A CAR CRASH?
If you were involved in a car accident that was not your fault, you might be entitled to compensation. Follow these tips below:
- Call The Police
- Take Photographs of the Scene
- Talk To Potential Witnesses
- Seek Medical Attention
- Speak with An Experienced Car Accident Attorney
Immediately following a car accident, you should seek medical attention even if you believe you have not suffered an injury. Injuries may take days or even weeks to appear after being involved in an auto accident.
The most common reason people are involved in car accidents is due to distracted driving. There are several signs of distracted driving to look for when filing a personal injury claim against the negligent driver:
- Eating or Drinking
- Changing the Radio Station
- Programming a GPS device
- Applying Make-Up
- Talking on the Phone
- Texting while driving
If the reason you were involved in a car accident was due to distracted driving by another driver, you should contact an experienced Sandy Springs auto accident attorney immediately. This information could potentially help with your personal injury claim.
Tactics The Insurance Company Uses to Minimize Their Responsibility
- Try to Get you To Agree to an Early Settlement: The insurance company wants you to accept a settlement as quickly as possible before obtaining legal help. They know your personal injury attorney will determine the amount you are owed, in turn, costing the insurance company more money. If you agree to a settlement, you will not have another chance to get compensation.
- Place Blame for the Accident on You: When the insurance adjuster calls to speak with you regarding the accident, they will try and place partial or complete responsibility on you by attempting to get you to admit fault for the accident on a recorded line.
- Claim that Your Injuries aren't from the Accident: The insurance company will try to deny responsibility for your medical bills by claiming that the injuries did not occur in the accident or that they were not as severe as you said they were.
- Delay: In some cases, the insurance company will take months to follow up in the hopes that you will accept their settlement offer or drop the claim altogether.
Insurance adjusters are highly trained in using these tactics to lower your settlement amount or deny your claim. It's important to remember that the insurance company doesn't work for you, so they do not have your best interest in mind. You need to hire an attorney if you want to guarantee your legal rights are protected.
HOW CAN OUR SANDY SPRINGS CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS HELP YOU?
Our Sandy Springs Car Accident Attorney will take the time and effort to evaluate your unique situation and then establish the best approach based on your needs. This unique customer service approach sets us apart from other Personal Injury law firms in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Our attorneys will assist you in any way possible by:
- Providing a Free Consultation to discuss the Nature and Compensation Opportunities of your Car Accident Case
- Making Sure You Fully Understand Your Legal Rights
- Returning Your Calls
- Providing You With Regular Case Updates
Our Car Accident Injury Attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve for the following damages:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Quality of Life
OUR LAW FIRMS PROMISE TO YOU
Each and every one of our clients has specific goals, whether it is seeking proper medical treatment, being compensated for time missed from work, or repairing a vehicle or property.
Every one of our clients has specific goals, whether seeking proper medical treatment, being compensated for time missed from work, or repairing a vehicle or property.
We take a personal approach, so your case receives the
right amount of time and attention. If you or a loved one was involved in a car accident in Sandy Springs caused by the negligent driving of another person, our attorneys will help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Our team of lawyers has more than 30 years of skill and experience dealing with car accident injury cases in Georgia. You have found the best legal team in Georgia to win your case.
Contact the Best Car Accident Attorneys in Sandy Springs, GA, today to get a Free Consultation and start getting the results you deserve.