Were you involved in a Car Accident in Kirkwood, Ga, that was not your fault?
If you are the victim of a motor vehicle accident, you will need to contact The Brown Firm Car Accident Lawyers for legal help.
Having a legal expert assist with all aspects of your car accident claim will be your best chance at obtaining the compensation that you deserve for your losses.
Trying to file a car accident claim on your own can be very difficult, and if it's not done correctly, you run the risk of jeopardizing your only chance at obtaining compensation for your losses.
If you were involved in an accident that was not your fault, click below to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Kirkwood Car Accident Lawyer.
Steps to Take after a Motor Vehicle Accident
If you are the victim of a car accident in Kirkwood, GA, you deserve to be compensated for your losses. In order to protect your legal rights, it's crucial to follow the steps below:
- Call The Police
- Take Photographs of the Scene
- Talk To Potential Witnesses
- Seek Medical Attention
- Hire A Personal Injury Attorney
After being involved in an accident, it's always advised that you seek immediate medical treatment after an accident, even if you do not think you've been injured.
Some car accident injuries can take hours or days to present symptoms. However, an experienced doctor will be able to diagnose and treat your injuries before they can become worse.
If you wait too long after the accident to seek medical care, you could potentially hurt your claim for two reasons:
- Insurance adjusters will try to argue that your injuries aren't as extensive as alleged.
- Your injuries aren't a direct result from the automobile wreck.
If your injuries are the result of a collision with a semi-truck, contact the Kirkwood Truck Accident Lawyers to protect your legal and financial rights. With over 30 years of experience in helping the hurt, they can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Reasons Car Accidents Happen
One of the most common reasons people become involved in car accidents has to do with distracted driving.
Some of the most common forms of distracted driving include:
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking on the Phone
- Applying Makeup
- Changing the Radio Station
- Texting while Driving
- Programming a GPS Device
If you believe your car accident was due to distracted driving, do not hesitate to contact a professional attorney for legal help.
Let our Car Accident Attorneys Help You
The Brown Firm has a team of experienced lawyers who are committed to making sure each client receives the benefits they deserve for their suffering.
Our attorneys will evaluate your case and prepare the best approach to help you get the compensation that you deserve.
It is this unique customer service approach that sets us apart from other Car Accident Injury Law Firms in Georgia.
Our attorneys will assist you in any way possible by:
- Providing a Free Consultation to discuss the Nature and Compensation Opportunities of your Car Accident Case
- Returning Your Calls
- Making Sure You Fully Understand Your Legal Rights
- Providing You With Regular Case Updates
Our Car Accident Injury Attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve for the following damages:
- Property Damage
- Quality of Life
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
Tactics The Insurance Company Will Use to Try and Deny Your Claim
- Offer an Early Settlement: Insurance companies may offer you an early settlement before you are aware of the full extent of your injuries and damages. If you agree to this settlement, you will not be given another opportunity to get the amount of money that you deserve.
- Place Blame on You: Someone from the insurance company may call and ask you to give a recorded statement, at which point they may try to get you to admit to partial or complete responsibility for the accident. Make sure you do not make a recorded statement until you have spoken with an experienced car accident lawyer.
- Claim that Your Injuries aren't from the Accident: Insurance companies will often try to deny paying for your medical bills or pain and suffering. They will try to do this if you wait too long to seek treatment after the accident or if you miss appointments or therapy sessions that the doctor prescribed.
- Delay: In some cases, the insurance company will take months to do anything in the hopes that you will accept their settlement offer or drop the claim altogether.
The insurance company will always have their best own interests in mind when it comes to filing a claim for compensation. If you want someone to protect your legal rights and help you get the benefits that you deserve, make sure you contact an experienced car accident lawyer as quickly as possible.
How much Does a Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
The Brown Firm attorneys work on a contingency fee, which means there are no up-front fees for our legal services.
When you contact our law office, you will be given a Free Consultation with one of our expert lawyers. During the consultation, the attorney will ask for all of the details regarding your accident so they can determine whether or not they can take your case.
If the attorney agrees to handle your car accident case, they will begin work right away, and work diligently until your case is won. Your lawyer does not get paid if you do not win your case.
Once your case is won, the attorney will take their legal fees from the final settlement amount, leaving you with the remainder.
The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee so that every accident victim is given the opportunity to hire an attorney for legal help regardless of their financial status at the time of the accident.
The Brown Firm's Additional Practice Areas
The Brown Firm's team of personal injury attorneys also have experience providing legal representation to injury victims of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Work Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
Regardless of what type of accident you are involved in, when you become the victim of someone else's negligent or careless actions, you deserve to be compensated for your losses. Make sure you do not wait to seek the help of an experienced personal injury attorney. Your accident lawyer will make sure you receive the full amount of benefits that you deserve for your losses.
Contact Our Car Accident Lawyers Serving Kirkwood, Georgia Today
When you are involved in a Car Accident that is not your fault, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
Having an experienced Car Accident Injury Attorney on your side is your best chance at obtaining the compensation that you deserve for your losses.
When you hire an accident attorney from The Brown Firm, you can rest assured that your case will be handled properly. Our accident lawyers are dedicated to helping auto accident victims obtain the compensation they deserve.
Our Car Accident Attorneys have been helping accident victims for over 30 years. We have the skills and experience to handle your case. We also have a team of Kirkwood Motorcycle Accident Lawyer who can represent you if you were injured in a bike crash that was not your fault.
To find out how we can best assist with the recovery of your losses, click below to schedule a free consultation with our experienced Kirkwood Car Accident Lawyer today.