If you were in a car accident and seek legal protection for your injuries, our Decatur Car Accident Lawyers can help bring justice to you and your family.
Being involved in a car accident can be a devastating, life-changing experience. The Brown Firm's legal and medical expertise has successfully won the compensation needed for injured victims to lead normal lives after a bad accident.
No one should have to suffer due to someone else's negligence, and we can help make sure your family and others are protected from future careless acts.
If your injuries occurred because a semi-truck hit you, our Decatur Truck Accident Lawyers can get you the compensation you deserve.
The Brown Firm is Georgia's leading car accident injury law firm dedicated to protecting accident injury victims and their loved ones.
Over the past decade, our trusted attorneys have established themselves as prominent trial attorneys and negotiators who help our clients get the compensation they deserve. We are the leading Personal Injury Law Firm and can best serve your injury needs.
Our expert lawyers offer a Free Case Evaluation to determine how we can best assist with your injury case. Contact us today by clicking the link now!
HOW OUR DECATUR AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT LAWYERS CAN BEST ASSIST WITH YOUR CASE
Our car accident attorneys take the time and effort to evaluate your unique situation and establish the best strategy based on your needs. This unique customer service approach sets us apart from other personal injury law firms in Decatur, GA.
Our attorneys will assist you in any way possible by:
- Providing a Free Case Review to discuss the Nature and Compensation Opportunities of your Car Accident Case
- Making Sure You Fully Understand Your Legal Rights
- Returning Your Calls
- Providing You With Regular Case Updates
Our Decatur Car Accident Injury Lawyers will help you get the compensation you deserve for the following damages:
- Medical Expenses
- Quality of Life
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Lost Wages
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AFTER BEING INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT
If you were involved in a car accident that was not your fault, you might be entitled to compensation. Follow these tips below:
- Call The Police
- Take Photographs of the Scene
- Talk To Potential Witnesses
- Seek Medical Attention
- Hire an Accident Lawyer in Decatur
Immediately following the automotive crash, you should seek medical attention even if you believe you were not injured. Injuries may take days or even weeks to appear after being involved in an auto accident.
The most common reason people are involved in car accidents is due to distracted driving.
There are several signs of distracted driving to look for when filing an accident claim against the negligent driver:
- Texting while driving
- Programming a GPS Device
- Eating or Drinking
- Changing the Radio Station
- Applying Make-Up
- Talking on the Phone
If you were involved in a car accident due to another motorist's distracted driving, you should immediately contact an experienced car accident attorney. This information could potentially help with your personal injury accident claim.
Common Tactics Used by Insurance Companies To Deny Your Claim:
- Fast Settlement Offer: If the at-fault driver's insurance company reaches out with a settlement immediately following your car wreck, do not accept their offer. If you agree to a settlement amount before you finish medical treatment, the offer most likely won't cover your medical care, let alone your pain and suffering. Medical bills and pain and suffering are best summed up after going through a treatment plan and ascertaining any long term medical issues.
- Place Blame on You: We always advise people not to speak with the insurance adjuster until they have hired an attorney. When you are contacted by an adjuster, even though they are friendly and offer to help, they often try to get you to accept partial or full responsibility for the accident on a recorded line. Do not make a recorded statement without legal representation.
- Claim that Your Injuries aren't from the Car Accident: The insurance company will be looking for any reason to avoid paying your medical bills. If you wait to seek treatment or miss appointments, they will try to say you weren't as injured as you claimed or that the injuries did not happen during the accident.
- Delay: In some cases, the insurance company will take months to do anything in the hopes you accept their settlement offer or drop the claim altogether.
Insurance companies have their employees trained to use these tactics to save them as much money as possible. You need to realize that they ultimately do not have your best interest in mind regarding your accident.
Hiring a Decatur Car Accident Lawyer can help guarantee you're not taken advantage of during this difficult time.
ADDITIONAL PRACTICE AREAS
The Brown Firm, Personal Injury Lawyers in Decatur, has experience and training to provide legal representation to victims of any of the following accidents:
- Truck Accidents
- Premise Liability Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Work Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Getting the help you need after being involved in an accident that wasn't your fault is crucial if you want to get the compensation you deserve for your losses.
At The Brown Firm, our accident lawyers are committed to providing the best legal services to accident case victims.
We encourage you to reach out today. If you are unsure whether an attorney is right for you, we can determine if you have a case when you speak with one of our expert attorneys.
THE BROWN FIRM'S PROMISE TO OUR CLIENTS IN DECATUR, GEORGIA
Every one of our clients has specific goals, whether seeking proper medical treatment, being compensated for lost wages, or repairing a vehicle or property.
Our firm prides itself on listening carefully and striving to achieve the goals of our clients. We take a personal approach to make sure your case is receiving the time and attention it requires.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury from a car accident in Decatur caused by someone else's negligent driving, our attorneys will get you the compensation you deserve.
Our team of lawyers has more than 30 years of experience dealing with car accident injury cases in Georgia. You found the best legal team in Georgia to take your case and win it!
Contact the best Decatur car accident lawyers today to get a Free Consultation Start getting the results you deserve.
Click Below or Call us now at 770-927-8991.