If you are seeking legal protection for your injuries and suffering, our Decatur Car Accident Lawyers can help bring justice to you and your family.
Being involved in a car accident can be a devastating and life-changing experience. The Brown Firm's legal and medical expertise has successfully won injured victims' compensation needed to lead a normal life after a bad car wreck.
No one should have to suffer due to someone else's negligence, and we can help make sure your family and others are protected from future careless acts.
If your injuries occurred as the result of a semi-truck accident, our Decatur Truck Accident Lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve.
The Brown Firm is Georgia's leading car accident injury law firm dedicated to protecting accident injury victims and their loved ones.
Over the past decade, our trusted attorneys have established themselves as prominent trial attorneys and negotiators who help our clients get the compensation they deserve. We are the leading Personal Injury Law Firm and can best serve your car injury needs.
Our expert Lawyers offer a Free Case Evaluation to see how we can best assist with your injury case. Contact us today by clicking the link now!
HOW OUR DECATUR AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT LAWYERS CAN BEST ASSIST WITH YOUR CASE
Our Car Accident Attorneys take the time and effort to evaluate your unique situation, and then establish the best approach based on your needs. It is this unique customer service approach that sets us apart from other Personal Injury law firms in Decatur, GA.
Our attorneys will assist you in any way possible by:
- Providing a Free Case Review to discuss the Nature and Compensation Opportunities of your Car Accident Case
- Making Sure You Fully Understand Your Legal Rights
- Returning Your Calls
- Providing You With Regular Case Updates
Our Decatur Car Accident Injury Lawyers will help you get the compensation you deserve for the following damages:
- Medical Expenses
- Quality of Life
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Lost Wages
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AFTER BEING INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT
If you have been involved in a car accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation. Follow these tips below:
- Call The Police
- Take Photographs of the Scene
- Talk To Potential Witnesses
- Seek Medical Attention
- Hire an Accident Lawyer in Decatur
Immediately following the automotive crash, you should seek medical attention even if you believe you have not been injured. Injuries may take days or even weeks to appear after being involved in an auto accident.
The most common reason people are involved in car accidents is due to distracted driving.
There are several signs of distracted driving to look for when filing an accident claim against the negligent driver:
- Texting while driving
- Programming a GPS Device
- Eating or Drinking
- Changing the Radio Station
- Applying Make-Up
- Talking on the Phone
If the reason you were involved in a car accident was due to distracted driving by the other motor vehicle driver, you should inform contact an experienced car accident attorney immediately. This information could potentially help with your personal injury accident claim.
Common Tactics Used by Insurance Companies To Deny Your Claim:
- Fast Settlement Offer: If the at-fault driver's insurance company reaches out to you with a fast settlement, do not accept their offer. If you agree to a settlement amount before your medical treatment is finished, likely, the offer won't even cover your medical care, let alone your pain and suffering.
- Place Blame on You: We always advise people not to speak with the insurance adjuster until they have hired an attorney. When you are contacted by the adjuster, even though they may seem like they want to help, they often try to get you to accept partial or full responsibility for the accident while you're on a recorded line. Do not make a recorded statement without legal representation.
- Claim that Your Injuries aren't from the Car Accident: The insurance company will be looking for any reason to avoid paying your medical bills. If you wait to seek treatment or miss appointments, they will try to say you weren't as injured as you claimed, or that the injuries did not happen during the accident.
- Delay: In some cases, the insurance company will take months to do anything in the hopes that you will accept their settlement offer or drop the claim altogether.
Insurance companies have their employees trained to use these tactics to save them as much money as possible. It's important for you to realize that they ultimately do not have your best interest in mind when it comes to your accident.
Hiring a Decatur Car Accident Lawyer can help make sure you're not taken advantage of during this difficult time.
ADDITIONAL PRACTICE AREAS
The Brown Firm, Personal Injury Lawyers in Decatur, have the experience and training to provide legal representation to victims of any of the following accidents:
- Truck Accidents
- Premise Liability Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Work Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Getting the help that you need after being involved in an accident that wasn't your fault is crucial if you want to get the compensation that you deserve for your losses.
At The Brown Firm, our accident lawyers are committed to providing the best legal services to victims of accident cases.
We encourage you to reach out today. If you are unsure whether an attorney is right for you, we will help determine if you have a case once you speak with one of our expert attorneys.
THE BROWN FIRM'S PROMISE TO OUR CLIENTS IN DECATUR, GEORGIA
Every one of our clients has specific goals, whether it is seeking proper medical treatment, being compensated for lost wages, or repairing a vehicle or property.
Our firm prides itself on listening carefully and striving to achieve the goals of our clients. We take a personal approach to make sure your case is receiving the time and attention it requires.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in a Decatur car accident that was caused by the negligent driving of someone else, our attorneys will help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Our team of lawyers has over 30 years of experience dealing with car accident injury cases in Georgia. You found the best legal team in Georgia to take your case and win it.
Contact the Best Decatur Car Accident Lawyers today to get a Free Consultation and start getting the results you deserve.
Click Below or Call us now 770-927-8991