How Can A Personal Injury Attorney Help Me?
5 REASONS TO HIRE A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
There are hundreds of car accidents in Georgia every day, not to mention the millions of people who miss work every year due to work-related injuries, and even more who are harmed by medical malpractice every year. There are so many different ways for a person to suffer from an injury. The consequences that occur after an injury can range from medical expenses, lost wages, and the ability to earn money in the future. The stress and pain of an injury can last even after the injuries have healed.
If you have suffered an injury that was the result of another person’s actions, or someone else failed to take necessary precautions to prevent an injury then you may be able to take legal action to recover any requisite damages. The responsible party may be required to pay for your lost wages or any medical bills that accumulated due to your accident. You should take the necessary precautions to protect yourself after you have been injured. This includes hiring a Personal Injury Attorney to help you through this complicated legal process.
It can be tough to try to proceed after an injury without an Attorney to help you.
I met with Harry Brown personally and he sat with me for 20 minutes at our initial consultation to explain everything. He even called after my surgery to see how I was doing. I met with him several more times after that and was kept informed about my case throughout. I highly recommend Harry Brown as an attorney.
Here are the Top 5 reasons you should hire a Personal Injury Attorney:
- Personal Injury Attorneys have the experience required to assess claims. They have handled cases just like yours and can tell you at the beginning if it is worth pursuing legal action. If you are unlikely to win your case, you can avoid the time and hassle of pursuing a claim.
- Legal procedures can be very complicated and difficult to understand without an attorney. There can be confusing medical terms and a lot of tedious paperwork. An experienced Personal Injury Attorney will do what is necessary to resolve your claim, so you do not have to be responsible for understanding or keeping track of all the complicated paperwork.
- An experienced Personal Injury Attorney will be able to deal effectively with the other person’s attorney as well. This is crucial during the fact-finding process that is part of litigation. Both parties are required to exchange facts and documents that can be challenging to do on your own.
- Personal Injury Attorneys are used to dealing with insurance companies, so they are not confused by their tactics or feel pressured to settle for an unsatisfactory amount.
- Most personal injury cases are resolved by a negotiated settlement instead of a trial. Your Personal Injury Attorney will negotiate a settlement on your behalf and try to resolve the case as soon as possible.
No one should have to suffer because of another person’s lack of responsibility or dangerous acts. If you have suffered from a Personal Injury in Georgia, we can help. The Brown Firm is committed to protecting your right to the compensation you deserve. Major injuries can lead to a lifetime of costly medical care and personal challenges. Let our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Georgia protect your interests so that you can concentrate on your health and recovery. Click on the link below for a free consultation.
Ready to Talk to a Lawyer Who Has Your Back?
Our Recent Personal Injury Articles
A stolen vehicle chase with deputies left two teens in critical condition after they lost control of the vehicle.
A bus caught fire on Friday night at Ashford Dunwoody Road and I-285 West, causing delays during rush hour. The ramp was closed, and firefighters were able to put out...
A pedestrian in Cartersville, GA, was hit and killed by a train while crossing the tracks. The pedestrian's identity is unknown.
Macon, GA – Gray Highway Will Get New Pedestrian Crosswalks In Efforts To Decrease Pedestrian Fatalities
Concrete medianettes will be built on Gray Highway and Shurling Drive in Georgia to improve pedestrian safety. These medianettes will provide a safe space for pedestrians to cross busy roads,...
(August 27, 2023) Two victims in a hit-and-run accident on Northside Parkway are in severe condition and were taken to the hospital. The details of the collision are still under...
(August 24, 2023) There was a fatal tractor-trailer truck accident on I-20 in Douglas County. The accident resulted in the closure of all westbound lanes. Emergency personnel were working to...
The driver of a pickup truck wrecked Monday afternoon, prompting Sandy Springs Police to close the eastbound Roswell Road ramp. No fatalities were reported.
There was a semi-truck fire on I-20 near Warren Road, causing traffic congestion. The Augusta Fire Department was present and suggested alternative routes for drivers.
Following a car crash in Atlanta, several men opened fire at vehicles in the intersection. The crash involved three vehicles, with a Chevrolet Camaro being at fault. The men from...
A 76-year-old Marietta man was killed Sunday night after a car hit him as he crossed Austell Road in central Cobb County.
Contact The Brown Firm
Get the Answers and Compensation You Deserve
You’ll notice the difference when you contact The Brown Firm! Our local dedicated attorneys want to help you recover and rebuild.
Schedule your free consultation by calling (800) 529-1441 or completing our simple online form.