How Can A Personal Injury Attorney Help Me?
5 REASONS TO HIRE A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
There are hundreds of car accidents in Georgia every day, not to mention the millions of people who miss work every year due to work-related injuries, and even more who are harmed by medical malpractice every year. There are so many different ways for a person to suffer from an injury. The consequences that occur after an injury can range from medical expenses, lost wages, and the ability to earn money in the future. The stress and pain of an injury can last even after the injuries have healed.
If you have suffered an injury that was the result of another person’s actions, or someone else failed to take necessary precautions to prevent an injury then you may be able to take legal action to recover any requisite damages. The responsible party may be required to pay for your lost wages or any medical bills that accumulated due to your accident. You should take the necessary precautions to protect yourself after you have been injured. This includes hiring a Personal Injury Attorney to help you through this complicated legal process.
It can be tough to try to proceed after an injury without an Attorney to help you.
I met with Harry Brown personally and he sat with me for 20 minutes at our initial consultation to explain everything. He even called after my surgery to see how I was doing. I met with him several more times after that and was kept informed about my case throughout. I highly recommend Harry Brown as an attorney.
Here are the Top 5 reasons you should hire a Personal Injury Attorney:
- Personal Injury Attorneys have the experience required to assess claims. They have handled cases just like yours and can tell you at the beginning if it is worth pursuing legal action. If you are unlikely to win your case, you can avoid the time and hassle of pursuing a claim.
- Legal procedures can be very complicated and difficult to understand without an attorney. There can be confusing medical terms and a lot of tedious paperwork. An experienced Personal Injury Attorney will do what is necessary to resolve your claim, so you do not have to be responsible for understanding or keeping track of all the complicated paperwork.
- An experienced Personal Injury Attorney will be able to deal effectively with the other person’s attorney as well. This is crucial during the fact-finding process that is part of litigation. Both parties are required to exchange facts and documents that can be challenging to do on your own.
- Personal Injury Attorneys are used to dealing with insurance companies, so they are not confused by their tactics or feel pressured to settle for an unsatisfactory amount.
- Most personal injury cases are resolved by a negotiated settlement instead of a trial. Your Personal Injury Attorney will negotiate a settlement on your behalf and try to resolve the case as soon as possible.
No one should have to suffer because of another person’s lack of responsibility or dangerous acts. If you have suffered from a Personal Injury in Georgia, we can help. The Brown Firm is committed to protecting your right to the compensation you deserve. Major injuries can lead to a lifetime of costly medical care and personal challenges. Let our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Georgia protect your interests so that you can concentrate on your health and recovery. Click on the link below for a free consultation.
Ready to Talk to a Lawyer Who Has Your Back?
Our Recent Personal Injury Articles
Jaclyn faced injuries, bills, and more after being hurt in an accident her driver caused. Learn how our persistence helped her win the money she deserved.
While most of a personal injury settlement is tax free, you may owe taxes on certain types of damages or interest. Learn more in this article.
The size of a herniated disc settlement can vary significantly based on several factors. Read to learn more about how damages are calculated.
Our car accident law firm discusses the best way to handle a car accident on private property in Georgia or South Carolina. For legal help call The Brown Firm.
Learn about special damages, punitive damages, and other money you can win in a personal injury trial—and how an attorney can help.
In the article inside, we will explain how to determine your slip and fall case's value.If you were recently injured from a fall due to hazardous conditions on someone else's...
In the article below, we will go over some of the truck accident questions our Truck Accident Lawyers are asked most often. Call for a free consultation. If you've recently...
In the article inside, we will examine what constitutes nursing home neglect and what can be done about it. Failure to meet the needs of a nursing home resident is...
Learn what personal injury is, if you might have a personal injury case, and how to get the compensation you deserve with the help of an experienced attorney.
Inside we will dive deeper into car accident claims for children and some key differences between a personal injury claim for an adult and a child.
Contact The Brown Firm
Get the Answers and Compensation You Deserve
You’ll notice the difference when you contact The Brown Firm! Our local dedicated attorneys want to help you recover and rebuild. We serve all of Georgia and South Carolina from four conveniently located offices in Savannah, Atlanta, Athens, and Okatie.
Schedule your free consultation by calling (912) 324-2498 or completing our simple online form.