The Best Personal Injury Attorney's in Riverdale, Ga
Are you looking for a Personal Injury Attorney in Riverdale, Ga? You have come to the right place.
At The Brown Firm, we understand the stress and difficulties of dealing with loss and trying to recover from a terrible situation. You should not have to go through this complicated legal process just to obtain the compensation that is owed to you for your injuries and damages. Letting our trusted law firm handle your case will take a tremendous burden off of your shoulders.
Being injured in an accident that was caused by someone else is devastating not only physically but also emotionally and financially.
Contact our expert Personal Injury Attorneys today and let us help you on your road to recovery. Click the link blow for your free consultation.
What Qualifies as a Personal Injury Case?
There are many different ways a person may be entitled to file a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Georgia. If someone becomes harmed or have personal property damaged as a result of someone else's negligent behavior, then compensation is usually owed for the injuries and damages that were inflicted.
The majority of personal injury cases are based on negligence. When most personal injuries occur, it is because someone was not paying the proper amount of attention needed to prevent the accident.
The Personal Injury Legal System in Georgia
The purpose of Georgia's personal injury system financially helps you after being injured because of someone else's negligence or deliberate hurtful conduct. Personal injury cases in Georgia typically offer a two-year statute of limitations for your lawsuit.
If you have been hurt by the negligent actions of another, our Personal Injury Attorneys have over a decade of legal and medical experience handling similar cases to yours.
What You Can Expect From The Brown Firm
- Our lawyers work for you: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to answer any of your questions and concerns. We represent your best interests, and your needs are our priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All details and discussions about your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will contact you and review the offer, providing our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
How to Win Your Accident Injury Lawsuit
Don't Delay Medical Treatment. One of the worst things a person can do to harm their case is waiting too long to receive medical treatment. If an individual does not seek medical treatment, then the at-fault party's insurance carrier will take this to mean that the individual is not injured. If you have been injured in any type of accident, get professional care from a doctor. Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe are not, while "hidden injuries" lead the accident victim t to believe he or she is fine when in fact there are underlying medical issues.
All in all, the longer you wait to go to the doctor and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case. Remember:
- Immediately seek a physician's care
- Don't miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Don't Sabotage Your Case. Don't be fooled by insurance companies, they are in the business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours. It is critical to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, his (or her) duty is to the insurance company that employs him. Keep these tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Don't accept an immediate settlement
- Be honest
- Keep good records
- Don't underestimate the value of your case
- Be Cautious of what you post on social media
Don't Wait To Hire An Attorney. People offer many reasons as to why they hold off on hiring an attorney. Sometimes they think it cost's too much; others believe they can negotiate a settlement themselves, and still others do not know any attorneys and aren't sure how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means we do not get paid until you receive a settlement.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by a personal injury lawyer receive an average settlement more than three times higher than those who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjusters full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. He or she is backed by professional investigators, medical experts, vocational specialists, etc.
The earlier you speak to a Riverdale Personal Injury Attorney the better off you will be. Our lawyers will review the facts of your injury, determine if you have a case, estimate the value of the case, and determine the statute of limitations. The Brown Firm will perform all necessary investigation processes, and if needed, hire additional medical experts to review your records. We will handle all negotiations in achieving a reasonable settlement amount and if an agreement cannot be reached our efforts will be centralized on taking your injury case to trial in order to gain your deserved compensation.
Personal Injury Cases That We Represent:
- Car Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice: Birth Injuries, Medical Negligence
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Work Related Injuries
We Get Paid When Your Case is Won
Many law offices have exorbitant costs that are associated with hiring a personal injury attorney to represent. you. Many clients are required to pay the majority of the money upfront before any legal work is completed.
For many people, this is not possible which creates heightened financial anxiety to an already life altering situation. Which is why the Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only get paid when you receive a favorable outcome with your personal injury lawsuit and obtain compensation.
Why You Should Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Riverdale
If you or someone you love has been involved in an accident that resulted in injury or damage, our law offices offer a no-risk initial case evaluation and complementary legal advice.
There are no cases too complicated or insignificant for our team of Lawyers to handle. It is important to remember, in the event we are not unable to get you the results you need, you do not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
Do not underestimate the amount of financial compensation that may be available to you. You are in capable hands; our Riverdale Personal Injury Attorneys are at your disposal. We will work diligently until your case is completed and the right outcome is achieved.
Click on the link below now to speak with one of our trusted Riverdale Personal Injury Attorneys!
* The Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Riverdale, GA *