Accident Lawyers in Thunderbolt, Ga
We know it seems like the last thing on your mind while you are recovering from injuries or dealing with the loss of a loved one from a wrongful death situation, but it is imperative that you seek legal counsel from an experienced Thunderbolt Personal Injury Attorney immediately. By allowing our Thunderbolt, GA Personal Injury Firm to negotiate with your insurance provider and take a closer look at your case, it will take an enormous burden off of your shoulders and provide you the answers you need.
Personal injuries are devastating to a person’s physical, financial and emotional well-being. We cannot change what happened to you or heal your wounds, but we can help provide direction to get you on the road to recovery by receiving just compensation for your medical bills, lost income, pain, and suffering.
At The Brown Legal Firm we
are on a mission to protect the injured in a number of ways including:
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, Birth Injuries, prescription drug errors and nursing mistakes.
- Wrongful Death as a result of Auto Accidents, medical negligence, or premises liability.
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal cord injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash and severe back pain.
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
If you or a loved one was injured by the carelessness of another, our Thunderbolt Personal Injury Attorneys can provide you with over a decade of legal and medical experience evaluating and prosecuting personal injury lawsuits.
Georgia personal injury cases have a two-year statute of limitations that allow you to initiate a lawsuit. Do not compromise your legal rights, click on the link below to contact one of our experienced Thunderbolt Accident Lawyers to help fight your case, or call our Toll-Free Number: (912) 200-9755.
How to Win Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
Don't Delay Medical Treatment. One of the worst things a person can do to harm their case is waiting too long to receive medical treatment. If an individual does not seek medical treatment, then the at-fault party's insurance carrier will assume the individual is not injured. If you have been injured in any type of accident, get professional care from a medical professional. Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe are not, while "hidden injuries" lead the accident victim t to believe he or she is fine when in fact there are underlying medical issues.
All in all, the longer you wait to go to the doctor and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case. Remember:
- Immediately seek a physician's care
- Don't miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Don't Sabotage Your Case. Don't be fooled by insurance companies, they are in the business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours. It is critical to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, his (or her) duty is to the insurance company that employs him.Keep these tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Don't accept an immediate settlement
- Be honest
- Keep good records
- Don't underestimate the value of your case
- Be Cautious of what you post on social media
Don't Wait To Hire An Attorney. People offer many reasons as to why they hold off on hiring an attorney. Sometimes they think it cost's too much; others believe they can negotiate a settlement themselves, and still others do not know any attorneys and aren't sure how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means we do not get paid until you receive a settlement.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by a personal injury lawyer receive an average settlement more than three times higher than those who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjusters full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. He or she is backed by professional investigators, medical experts, vocational specialists, etc.
The earlier you speak to a Thunderbolt Personal Injury Attorney the better off you will be. Our lawyers will review the facts of your injury, determine if you have a case, estimate the value of the case, and determine the statute of limitations. The Brown Firm will perform all necessary investigation processes, and if needed, hire additional medical experts to review your records. We will handle all negotiations in achieving a reasonable settlement amount and if an agreement cannot be reached our efforts will be centralized on taking your injury case to trial in order to gain your deserved compensation.
We Don't Charge Anything Unless We Win Your Case.
There are usually excessive costs associated with numerous personal injury attorneys, and clients are typically required to pay most of the costs up front before any legal work is performed. This creates increased financial difficulty to an already overwhelming situation. At the Brown Firm, we simplify the process by not requiring any payment from you unless we obtain compensation during the settlement process.
Please contact our office today if you or a loved one were involved in an accident that resulted in injury. We offer a risk-free initial case evaluation and complementary legal advice. There is no case too insignificant or too complicated for our legal team to examine. Remember, in the event that we are unable to get the results you need, you do not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
Why You Can Trust Our Professional Legal Services
- Our lawyers work for you: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to answer any of your questions and concerns. We represent your best interests, and your needs are our priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All details and discussions about your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will contact you and review the offer, providing our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Do not underestimate the amount of financial compensation that may be available to you for your suffering and loss. You are in capable hands, our Best Thunderbolt Personal Injury Accident Attorneys are at your disposal; they will work until the case is finished, and the right outcome is produced. Get in touch with our legal team today at (912) 200-9755 to learn more about our services.
Contact our law firm today to find out more about what The Brown Firm can do for you!